Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why is it so hard? Day 4

So I have started on the hCG drops diet. Oh boy is it hard to stay away from sweets. The food I am cooking is fabulous and extremely tasty. Chicken with garlic salt, onion powder, and ground ginger, along side with onions and asparagus. Today, I made tilapia with onion powder, garlic salt, and paprika. Which I extremely recommend. This is a 26 day processes... the hCG drops diet, is suppose to help you drop 20-40 pounds of weight. I think I am going to struggle with it with out being able to eat sweets, that has been my number 1 craving so far... I will be able to over come it, if some people do not bring in cream cheese filled brownies into work, I will be okay.

Recipes to fallow soon!!

PS 1.5 pounds lost !

1 comment:

  1. Diets are tough, but I think you can do it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete